Tuesday 1 October 2024

πŸ›ž OC # 1 in 2024

  πŸ›ž " all my life s a circle ....

sunrise to sundown   .....

there s no straight lines make up my life  ...

and all my roads have bends ...

lets go round one more time  .... sing it Harry [ Harry Chapin ]

dull in the ' boro
well. we needed milk for cereal [ her not me ]. thus, $ 23 later - we have milk
and noodles and mayo and onions and turkey slices and Almond coffee milk

go figure. 

news. I cleared the cache or data history for YouTube. YouTube doesn't like this move.

B/c you start all over and YT doesn't pump out - trump news, recipes and bloopers and trump bloopers [ what I was getting til now ]

So what happens. I started fresh. I had no history. I typed in ' Morricone NNJO Califfa ' and hit Go

Right now. I get to hear a joyous celebration of two of Morricone s fab creations 
La Califfa [ from the Lady Caliph ] AND the love theme from Cinema Paradiso 
{ Also named, Perfumo di Limone and   Whispers in a Dream ]



No comments:

Post a Comment