Tuesday, 29 September 2026

🚜 29 on the charge ..... into Sept and beyond ....

 🚜  .... coffee [ check ] and the view is gray w/ high cloud cover, as in a blanket

What they don't tell you. New phone, ' lets transfer data. Done. But not all your apps are there.

Thus, take the old phone [ sorry 6 a ..... really ] and c.f. the screens. --- Oh, security controls.Oh, healthcare app .... . So far, its 6 and a bunch more I can tell ....

Richest of all. I bought a transparent case, drop protection [ absolutely ] THEN, I actually considered not using the screen protector that I added to the phone bundle.
Are you kidding me   ... Dumbo ! 

Job 1, then this AM. Follow up, protector went on smoothly. Quite pleased, can be a finicky task
Follow up, the sun broke out again. Quite the day

Noon. meeting at the bank. Setting up a new account

6:30 P was the meeting of Leacock people. Only 4 tonight. We started the standard greeting in the food court then progressed to Sansotei Ramen. Terrific meal.

A full day, all told

No comments:

Post a Comment