Monday, 28 September 2026

πŸ›Έ on the two eight of nine

   πŸ›Έ........ alrighty, coffee is finished making noise ...
the view is gray and traces of wet on  the ground. cloud cover is complete

and the sun broke out for the bulk of the day. 

NEWS of the house.
Consumerism rampage.
 I bought a new phone.
 Pixel 6a was the phone this morning. And by 4 PM a Pixel 9 a showed up at the door.


WHY ? a new phone. I dropped the 6 a [ too many times ] and replaced the screen. But I didn't check to make sure that the shop restored the screen sensitivity. 
One year of updates remained. 


However, the gossip was that the 9 a was the most reasonable priced unit [ at $ 500 , if it got there ] c.f. the Pixel 9 / 9 pro / 10 / 10 pro. For the year, Pixel 9 a has been $ 679, even after the Pixel 10 dropped. Last night, you got it .... $ 500.

Lets admit that the others have features not found on the 9 a. But in truth, the 9 a is more than I need [ as in, I won't use 30 % of the new stuff ]. 
Yet, it will be fast and complete. And updated for 7 years, security and software


And realize the 9 a cost less than the Pixel 6 a. 
So, $ 500. yes, time to move



No comments:

Post a Comment