Sunday 22 September 2024

๐Ÿ›ž SE 22 of '24

 ๐Ÿ›ž " ... some say heart is just like wheel ...
               sang the McGarrigles [ one is left now ]

the ' boro. dampish and grey. we are in for a spell of wet

three days ago. in a rush of  .... we don't know. I said ' you've been looking at the back deck for two years and noticing the rubbed and bare spots on the wood.
In fact, I had made contact w/ a service bloke to give an estimate for re- painting the deck

Methinks that he forgot. Back to the ' fit '. I figured there was left over stain. Since, I seem to buy either redwood or walnut colour --- well ! it had to match one of the three colours now on the deck.
Yes. this ' fit ' has happened before
so. out w/ a broom and garden hose [ to scrape loose stain patches ] and the leaf blower. A quick once over

and roller the ' walnut ' stain on. I covered only the damaged portions [ mainly outside the overhang ] Yes, there are three colours showing. But. the bald spots got covered. I used up three part cans of stain.

Thus, cleared out stuff from the garage and covered the flaking spots. Good job, no. but the eyesore is less eyesore.


No comments:

Post a Comment