Friday 27 September 2024

🎭 SE 27

 πŸŽ­ 

It's a sunny day in the borough
just had breakfast kind of a late day but any day is good where you wake up. That's what I think. Let's see. Folded laundry got breakfast, banana and yogurt. I was really looking forward to something .... I guess softer a little bit sweet and moist

shopping at Walmart. Just the essentials plus slippers.
Ah, you say. I've been getting by w/ sock slippers. Comfortable but disposable and not a sound environmental choice. ' George ' the Walmart house-brand had soft, full foot slippers for $ 17. so, what the hey !
at checkout the machine rang up 15 instead

On a whim 8 days ago, I ran out used up cans of stain and painted the bad [ weathered boards ] on the deck. My Goodness. The difference. Water beads on the stained boards [ not soaking in ??? ]

Well. Why not finish the job. At Home Depot, stain is $ 55 / gallon. The cans that I used up said ' walnut '
Oh, yeah ! No " walnut " Saleslady goes " so many walnuts "
Baloney ! every shade but ..... 
Alright bring the sampler home. Between the both of us - we got it down to three likely choices.

How hard can it be for them to make ... WALNUT ... and not change all the names


No comments:

Post a Comment