Saturday 21 September 2024

🌌 SEP 21

🌌 in the ' boro. a change in the feel out there. Yes, cloudy but the temperature has swung down. Eleven days of dry is about to end. We transition into wet fall conditions in a day or so.

Yesterday, met w/ our tax guy. We discovered that ' we ' had failed to take advantage of health premiums. Thus, our nice tax guy suggested re - submitting for several years. I requested four years and the tax guy said that I should have gone for more.
Anyhoo. Tax guy did the figuring and I took receipts for proof.
Ah. Missing one. I had the credit card slip but not the actual invoice. I found the required invoice and discovered a second. One for the deposit and the other for the balance. A difference of $ 1 000.
Eek. Except while in the office waiting - I hear ' arrears of $ 50 000 plus penalty '
I'm not even in that kind of league of mistakes

  

No comments:

Post a Comment