๐ ... singing in the rain ..... or did overnight. still rain chance and humid out there [ guessing ]. plus the wind is up, so the storm conditions remain
coffee and typing. the day begins
my reading content has taken a blow. I'm reading [ re reading ] " Conan ", the Barbarian, the Conqueror, the Freebooter, the Victorius in the Hyborian Age, after the fall of Atlantis
hero, villain, pirate, Kozak and mercenary. yes, done 'em all. don't you know.
wenches galore. mages and beasties
Robert E Howard authored the original stories and then others finished and expanded the storyline
Well there's a pattern forming and it's good. I've been complaining that I need help around the house plus admitting to feeling disappointed, worried etc
and we're getting it. A next door, neighbor named K. ... is very good at organizing the house, disciplined, all those sorts of words and we've had her now for three Saturdays.
Example, today she cleaned our bedroom. Yes the regular cleaning crew was here on Monday but they leave dust bunnies under the bed. So we asked K. ... could you take a look at the bedroom and while you're doing the dust bunnies clean the bedroom and she did
She made the bed Scandinavian style. Yeah kind of ..... I've since re - juggled the arrangement
Then she went down to the exercise room which gets very little attention. And yep, did a great job down there too. We're pleased
OR I am pleased or better be b / c this is what I said that I wanted
No comments:
Post a Comment