Monday, 20 July 2026

⛱ twenty days in .....

   ... the ' boro from the window seat ...... high Eternal Blue and holding. does not appear hazy ... however we are still part of the cycle of winds carrying the particles

ochazuke and typing --- coffee on the brew

the outbound trip to N Scarborough. The Plaza is called Chartwell. 3 chunks, one is an indoor mall cum food court and 2 outdoor access pods. A long time favourite in the food court is a kiosk, Yogi s Noodles. 
Thus, lunch was at Yogi s. Beef noodle soup. Egg noodles, tasty broth and chunks of meat [ maybe beef ]. The bowl comes topped w / bak choy. The noodle are firmer than at Magic, less bulk and broth comparable for sure. OK. Compare. Yogi s suit me better. I can barely finish the amount at Magic [ and probably should stop ]

Across the parking lot is Bestco. A huge Asian market w / bakery and takeout food offered. I picked up sushi, roast pork ribs and bananas. Pork irbs are fatty and disappointing BUT I realized that I could cook them again and render out the fat [ lots of fat ]


No comments:

Post a Comment