Thursday, 23 July 2026

๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ถ 23 rd of Julius

  ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ถ .... in the window seat and the view is ... high Eternal Blue / full sun .... temperature likely mid 70 s today. Black tea and typing. Both coffee and rice brewing / bubbling

reporting.... night time adventure. Leave the house at 10 :10 PM bound up the street to gas station row [ approx 6 ] for gas price reduction time. Shell station was chock a block at $ 1.60 per L. Noope ! Further on the king of the low price, Pioneer, was $ 1.62 / L BUT 4 cars for 7 bays.
I settled for the 162. 52 L in all. Checking this AM, Pioneer is listed at $1.79. Calculating, gets me $8.50 savings. First time, last time ?

the tale of the fishing trip. enjoyed the day [ or half ]. Fishing from 7:30 to 12 something. 
The upside. We had time for sushi lunch, check. I got home in time for exercise. check. And tired but survivable. Slept extremely well. check

On tea. I find it more re - hydrating or refreshing. Now, hype or real, both coffee and tea are caffeine sources, one is better than the other ?

Anomoly, breakfast was rice ( fresh ), check, and re BBQ d pork ribs. From Bestco, the ribs were FATTY so I figured re heating would render out fat 

Not too healthy but good, satisfying 

sitting and typing w / a coffee. thinking about fishing. For two weeks, I tried to make the new cheapie baitcaster work, no dice. 

I am resolved to get back to basics, using the old dependable three rod carry in the boat. I was attempting to lessen the clobber in the boat. B / c two of the guys bring five rods apiece, nope, three


No comments:

Post a Comment