Saturday, 1 August 2026

💬 080126

  💬 .... sitting in the window seat ..... at a gray world. we are in an up and down system, rain and such
still a pleasant view
... from ' Dr Strange ' [ the sorcerer ], the quote,   " the bill comes due, the bill always comes due ...."

Yep. feeling the fishing days, ooh, groggy this morning. Well, that was two mornings up at 4 or 5 .... ' ah, the struggle is the glory ... [ from, the Ghost and the Darkness ]

ncl [ neighbour cleaning lady and reconteur ], did the bathrooms and upstairs floors.

from WL .. a projection screen. Full size - half the room. I'm re jigging and using half the aluminum bars and connectors. Picture as projected,  80 % the quality of the TV.
I did move the console out of the way BUT now, I'm thinking suspend the screen from the ceiling [ less bars ] and bring the console back





No comments:

Post a Comment