Wednesday, 5 August 2026

๐Ÿš aug 5 in the ' boro

  ๐Ÿš sitting w / coffee but weak tea first. Sunny is the view, Eternal Blue. Wind seems fairly still.

A .. will come today and take  M ... to the hairdressers. And fish and chips for lunch [ ???? ]

Project projection screen ..... rating a dismal pass. WL ... gave me a full size projection screen. The frame sets up as 6 x 6 ft w / a base framework  that goes back 3 1 / 2 ft. Downstairs, in the fireplace room it looks like half the room is screen.
Thus, I used half the poles and no base. The frame could sit on a console. The screen needed to be cut down to size. 
I ended up using double sided tape [ very stick and a pain ] to fold the screen over the pole s and tack the free end down. There was a bit a looseness in the surface.
The trial projection was alright but likely 80 % of true appearance on the laptop. Further research verified that the brightness and reproduction would be limited. The projector is rated at 300 nits and for reference that 300 is barely adequate for a computer screen.
Well.
In summary, not a tragic loss. The screen came free and the abridged setup can still be used. The projector is fully portable and I do have ideas about uses

The plans fell thru/ I drove M ... to the hairdressers. 
After. I zipped up to Chartwell Plaza and Yogi s Noodles. A 35. Beef noodle and wonton plus Chinese greens and soya milk. There is Bak choy in the soup as well.
My new favourite. It is food court style eating but 13 dollars. { keep the soya milk please

Next was Bestco [ Asian food store ]. At the hot table area, I bought inari                         
 [ aka ' suitcases 'from our growing up ]. Chicken pot pies [ on the sweet side ]. Frozen corn and dessert



No comments:

Post a Comment