Sunday, 2 August 2026

🥭 🥭 080226

  🥭 🥭 ... peeled my 2 nd mango in 76 yrs. This last was smaller at tangerine size.

sitting in the window seat, tea and watching the rain pelt down. Precipitation was expected      [ part of the swirl around pattern ]
TG, the view is dominated by silver leaf dogwoods, pine and maple

I accomplished the Giant T. run. Slippers and ice cream bars were the target and I spent $ 42 all in. Actually, more or less essentials.

Rain is alternating between threat and buckets - the crash of thunder too !

My latest project is an ' alternate to buying a new TV for downstairs '. That Sony wasn't hooked up to cable and I was using a laptop [ HDMI or Chromecast ]. So, using a projector would be the same. Indeed, the projector was purchased 2025, acknowledging the age of the 2 Sony TV s.
I purchased a 50 inch screen [ tabletop, ?? ] but in the meantime, WL .... offered a full size projection screen.
I spent time on Friday and Saturday, trying to jerry rig a setup. This afternoon, I taped a bristol board to a picture frame. The image produced is better than the screen.That s b / c I can take the flex out of the bristol board but the screen floats on the edges as assembled.



No comments:

Post a Comment