Wednesday, 12 August 2026

🌀 ...Summer Wind ....

  🌀 .... came blowing in .....

August 12 mixed day. Up at 5:15 A On the road at 6 A. Coffee and BLT ( sad, w / egg and no mayo - dry and mediocre)

Bass boat launch was trouble free. Engine balked and caught. Fishing was meager. Not super hot. Breeze intermittent and refreshing.

Now. The hiccups. On the stairs down to the river, a shed size tangle of branches semi obscured - everything after a tree limb snapped! After fishing we cut a path. ( not me, b / c I was phone trapped explaining the mess to A ... )

Starting the ETec 1. Today, I turned the ignition key, waited for LED s to cycle and turned the key ' On ' .... pushed in the key in twice. Engine caught, purred )

The conundrum : the written instrxns  mention that the ETec is self starting. But IT doesn't! That move is called ' priming '

Instructions are not correct. The start up needs the prime action

Over the years, I have waffled back and forth ... but now, I think the engine needs the priming

Live and learn

No comments:

Post a Comment