๐ฉ๐ฌ ... sitting in the window seat, typing and ochazuke [ green tea version ].
cloudy Eternal not Blue. Rain ? nice and cool tho ' and not stuffy humid. Watered the wildflowers, or soaked them b/ c I got right down to the stalks and soil, not watering over the top
I was thinking [ always dangerous ] while talking to the neighbour cleaning lady, that you need to invent or create, constantly. To wit, we were looking at a cardboard drawer stand that I made. Not pretty or even all that useful but a cardboard box with slots for beer flats [ Eagle IPA, of course ] acting as a file structure. Now, I expanded the cut outs to open the storage up
Always be inventing. follow up. this room, ' computer central ' is being tinkered with .....
..... a small metal rack, originally was suspended below the shelf arm to the left of the desk on the upright post. Likely, for CD storage? It is now re positioned above the shelf [ tacked w / tape ].
... we shall see said the Zen Master. The rack can hang spare charging cords and pads etc
I brought out a cork bulletin board that was squirreled away [ hidden ? ] and might be a photo display board [ we shall ... .... ... ... Master ]
reporting : the day exploded into sunshine and patchy clouds
Besides re organizing the world, we got out grocery shopping and left $ 200 at Metro. All essentials, batch
Slept after a wedgie snack w/ my coleslaw ( coleslaw green s, Mayo, fruit cocktail and raisins ) and vitamin G ( aka Guinness).
No comments:
Post a Comment