Wednesday 30 November 2011

Shooting the bones - reprise the craps file

The early morning table at Treasure Is was NOT $5 but $10 minimum - boy I took a beating - stuck a $100.
Toward lunch, at Bill's Gambling Hall, found a $5 table and a bunch of guys having a good time. I  joined in and bingo-bongo I was up $390. Later at O sheas got into a $5 game and made $60. The stickman said I did well and knew my stuff. He said, way better than most guys he sees.  I felt kinda good.

Update 2012 7/14. The guys were friendly, and welcoming at Bill's. About 6 of us were lined up  right to left. The guys at the far right threw the dice and all did very well, making numbers three times at least. Making your number is profit for everyone covering the numbers. I noticed players 1 and 2 were cashing out. Believing you should get while the goings good, I put down my chips. The fellow to my right says " You're not throwing ?" and I said ,no. He says " I'm gone if you don't throw ". So, all 6 of us left at once.

Walking away is crucial to being successful. Woulda, shoulda, coulda will kill you in LV

No comments:

Post a Comment