Saturday 10 February 2018

Ch 3 : the 'Skippy-ington Post '

a skippy fog out there


" Woke up, got out of bed 
ran a comb across my head "  the Beatles 

way past the comb stage of the morning
and the day is coming into focus

oops ! nothing there

And in the tech world vs me, a window pooped up suggesting that I download Windows Media player 10. I was on a sports website and couldn't access a video. Thus, the pop up suggestion.

Research indicates that : Microsoft introduced an Update to Windows 10 operating system. Apparently, some people running W10 lost their media player. 
Me ???  Dunno
maybe
I guess

The comment section of the article contained useful tips :
such as download something else called VLC player

Also, a slanging match w/ commentators calling each other not nice names - a whole lot of asterisks and such got used in the responses

Where does that leave me 
??????????????   

more later, after I digest and figure what they were talking about



No comments:

Post a Comment