Thursday 29 November 2018

I'm Up

but

awake - not til 11 AM. It was a slow roll to wakening

Busy day, ran around and around

but home.

Weather was raw not too cold, not too rainy and cloudy.

The main laptop is slow and lagging
The new chromebook is still a dream in the factory at Dell.

I foudn a tip that said to check the compatibility of Chrome OS and the test check came back to use Windows 8.
Nominally, b/c W10 is a piece of ****.

I'm using the new headphones ( which are crystal clear )
And a darn good thing b/c the speakers on the Dell Chromebook are rated ' non functional ' by many reviewers as in  < don't use these, if you can help it >

I'm listening to ' Tiny Desk Concerts ' from NPR, " All Songs Considered "
thank you Tiny Desk

Right now, its ' Jenny and the Mexicats ' the band is sublime and she's a sex goddess.

they'll tell you a lie with a Colgate smile, hey baby,
love you one second and hate you the next one oh
ain't it crazy yeah....... "


from ' Chechez le Femme ' by Dr Buzzard and the Original Savannah Band

For you: guess the song

Looking out across the night-time The city winks a sleepless eye Hear her voice shake my window Sweet seducing sighs Get me out into the night-time Four walls won't hold me tonight If this town is just an apple Then let me take a bite If they say, why, why? Tell them .................................... Why, why does he do me that way?

No comments:

Post a Comment