Friday, 10 July 2026

๐Ÿญ tent of the VII

  ๐Ÿญ ........ in the window seat, coffee and typing w / ochazuke steeping

patchy blue and sun. Thursday is getting the recycling out to the curb and Friday is waiting for the pick up process

ochazuke it is. satisfying.
I thought it best to note or mention, chores accomplished, to wit :
register the C14+ w / parent Co., Lenovo. Since I registered, the Duet [ laptop and Tablet ], I was in the Lenovo system.
As an ongoing preventative step, I sprayed Ant B Gon at the patio door entrance to the deck off the kitchen. 

exercise was scheduled, and despite some thoughts of problems, the numbers matched those of the Jul 6 session. Coughed a bit, otherwsise - all went smoothly

lunch was potato chips to finish the evil things - all gone. And soup from broth and leftover Chinese.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment