Wednesday 25 January 2017

Facing the Book

or FaceBook and me

I'm away from home. And blogging , a bit. But very little FB.
I took the precaution of using the U.S. phone # to verify the log in process , as we would be using a new server down here.
Last year FB , blocked my sign ins from a new server.
Guess , that I'm really not into FB

Ah , my flirtation w/ social media is on the wane again

Weather is ' glorious made by this ' son ' of York ' Shakespeare , Henry the V

January 25, 2017 – NATIONAL IRISH COFFEE DAY – NATIONAL OPPOSITE DAY

Irish Coffee - the origins. In 1942 at Shannon Airport , on a cold and blustery day , travellers were warmed by a new concoction , Irish Coffee. 
No offence to the Irish but their coffee must be 200 th on the list cuz I'm betting that adding liquor to coffee comes close to grinding the beans in originality.



Jan 25 Jet Strm running in a wide swathe over the Great Lakes going ENE
This data is from environment Canada. Thus the colder temps are N of the Great Lakes.


From Brett Anderson at Accuweather

JA 23 - 29 drier zone above Fla ,Fla gets a white colour which means nothing special happening

JA 30 - FE5 drier zone for Fla





No comments:

Post a Comment