Thursday 12 January 2017

Whats Up

Doc  ala Bugs Bunny

Big sun and warm , already

Thur is designated ' go to 7 - 11 ' morning. I run out and grab a coffee refill for $1.06.
This morning , I went w/ Fr Vanilla and Fr Vanilla creamer. This combo is not necessarily healthy. However , I tried Columbian brew on Sunday and it was bitter ( very strong , I guess ).
You see , when people ask why Florida for a winter get away vs lets say a cruise or an island    ( Mexico ???? , I don't want to climb a wall ). My stock answer is , there has to be a 7 - 11 down the street
Thus , philosophically , I feel obligated to hit the 7 - 11 about 2 X  a week.
And I've been pleasantly surprised by offers of mini tacos or 1/2 a breakfast sandwich w/ the coffee.
Often doughnut and coffee is $1.68 , all prices incl tax




No comments:

Post a Comment