Saturday 29 September 2018

What s Happenin' Bro'

Did I forget to blog ?
Not quite
Thursday was fishing.
Fri, actually I have no excuse - a senior moment

Fishing was tres successful. Multi fish day and everyone caught a good fish. Mine was the biggest but I really didn't notice - NOT
it was a good size largemouth bass
The guys know that I consider September ' the month that I stop catching fish '
In truth, last year was ' the summer that I caught no fish ', anyway it was poor last year
Now, this September has been warm, I offer this as an explanation
But this 2018 September is the best that I can remember.

That being said, Thursday, I wore shorts w/ windpants over top. 2 shirts, a long sleeve T shirt and a denim button up. Pretty day, calm wind, mild temperatures.
Til, 11 AM, then the wind kicked up and stayed up. Predictions from Accuweather had 11 Kph wind gusting to 18 K. Bang on, Bro'
We ate lunch and did the old man's nap and headed out
To shiver. Same wind w/ a 3 degree drop in temperatures.
I grabbed the spare raincoat and buttoned
and we still got fish
TG,for keeping that raincoat

No comments:

Post a Comment