Friday 8 February 2013

401 K.....

I'm Canadian, so 401 K is -- four hundred and one carats to me.

On this day, Mia Farrow is 68 ( OMG even the elves age, I guess )
Mark Spitz is 63 - he aged nine years for every gold medal.

Nicole Kidman admits to using botox
The Sympatico Loop asks ' How much will Britney make in Vegas ? '

Johns Hopkins opens the season to-day in lax v. Siena. This game is the earliest start for Hop. I went to a Feb game somewhere around the 20 th of Fe and froze my patoochies off. We stayed across the street from Homewood and M could hear the crowd screaming.
So that no good deed goes unpunished we're planning to be in Balto for some early March games - weather ????????????? .

The day broke cloudy but the sky is blue and clouds are wispy at best. Hi for to-day 70 mid Fthings.






No comments:

Post a Comment