Monday 2 May 2016

Baby Day

what is this , National Baby Day ?????

Like Mother's Day , I'll have to see if the greeting cards are in for this one.
Looking at babies in general , I think every day is Baby Day.
Well ,they look happy , more or less
Way more than I do

The weather is indiscriminate , grey and cool looking
Haven't been out
and to - day , the company comes to seal the drive
I envision black running down the gutters as the paint washes off

BTW - on Wednesday , we switch internet providers. We lose the free McAfee that comes w/ the current provider.
Supposedly , one of the  poorer Anti - virus programs out there.
So , go on line.
For every positive comment about an AV program , you can count on another comment that is dead set against the one that you 're thinking about.
I'm pretty sure that I'll go for a ' free ' AV program.
Still researching the ' bytes '  out of this problem.
Recall , I'm saving money by switching
I'm sure , there is more to follow





No comments:

Post a Comment