Thursday 19 May 2016

Re - Hash Rash

A little ahead of the usual time , the contact dermatitis or its relative is back, Its starting at the collarbone area. the familiar burning.
I'm prepared - gallon jar of good old ' derma cream ' and anti - histamines up the wazoo. 
Of course the trick is to keep it localized. How ? Dunno. Its not a substance moving but the irritation. 
One needs to wonder how I touched a plant up there on the collarbone - scratched myself while out whipping the  lawn edge ?

Well , I'm as ready as I've ever been . fully loaded as it were

The weather is decidedly spring - like. Air has a bit of cold in it but the air is warming

tFA is coming down to the wire. A SUPER lazer cannon powered  by a sun annihilates planets , sounds very DeathStar - ish , doesn't it ? You knock out the oscillator first and then the shields come down . Bingo bango ! All you gotta do is mega hit the cannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment