Sunday 22 May 2016

Some Relief .......

the progress is slow
but , last night was an almost pain free sleep
the anti - histamines make me groggy and the burning keeps me awake
a see - saw situation
however ,groggy won last night

Visual inspection seems to indicate a slight improvement in appearance and no spreading

The actual locus of the pain is the size of a soda cracker but the ultra - sensitive area ( to touch ) is about the size of slice of bread

Finding comfortable tops is the hardest. I'm getting by w/ a long sleeve zipper top w/ the neck open wide
I've got to find an alternate option - as of now , its 2 possibilities

Weather is glorious - blue sky ans sun. Rain does threaten but should not amount to much.

In late fall , I bought a ' plancha ' or cooking steel. You might recall that I mentioned that all the ' lets visit ' a restaurant shows , Triple D , You Gotta Eat Here etc. have the cooks using a flat top griddle.
Burgers , steaks and seafood.
Well ,haven't tried the plancha on a gas BBQ yet but commercials on tV are offering the ' Cookina ' or roll out sheet that sits on top of the barbecue grate and acts like a flat top. This cookina even puts grill marks on the food b/c it is thin.

I guess for once, I was slightly ahead of the curve
Not often but it does happen

No comments:

Post a Comment