Tuesday 14 June 2016

Fair is Fair

I complain like crazy about Bell and their charges. The new combination is Bell for Sat TV and TekSavvy for the phone ( VoIP ) and internet.
The skinny : internet is good / VoIP is growing on us but slowly
kinda neat using the computer to get messages
Bell , however , did something nice. I expected a bill for phone and Sat TV that reflected full month of TV and phone. The change over date was 3 days into the billing period for the phone. Bell refunded the pro rata charge for the phone
Kudos to Bell that was pretty decent of them

The total bill looks like it will be $ 155 for all 3 services from the 2 providers

Weather is magic high blue skies and 70 +  F / cool breezes

I was considering my pet phrases that describe my life or how I see it
1.  re - inventing the wheel
means I'm always repairing an item w/ spare parts or parts never meant for the job. At the Q , the weather vane fell apart. The bracket that holds the spindle for rotating the vane fell apart. I had the weather vane in cold storage for 3 years , claiming that I would get it going again. In a catalogue , I noticed the weather vane and tower on sale for $ 290.. Mama , for 300 , I'm willing to work a bit. I had several ideas bought some parts and then said " NO ' will never work. This week , I re - purposed some plumbing parts.
Thats the phrase - I re - purpose ,  a lot. This week , tried that parts and w/ some further re - purposing ......... Success ! Up and working.
Of course , I chose a day w/ 40 KPH winds and that sucker was humming away.
As well , I needed a plumbing part , and settled for a ' riser ' from a lawn sprinkler system ( $ 1.60 ) and Success ! Worked great

2.  Behind the curve or late to the party ALWAYS  !!!
name it technology , music etc --- late , late ..... very late



No comments:

Post a Comment