Wednesday 1 June 2016

News from the 'bee

for  nu followers - QuarterMile House and the OtonaBEE are the same thing

Friends marked the pipe that sticks up in front of the dock. They did a cute job and the jug was bobbing in the current
WHAM !!! a floating island , approx the size of a boat , swept it away.
I went out and re - did the marker but not as cute

I tired to use the black dock float but it capsized or I did. TG that I removed the video glasses ( disaster there for sure )
Then I thought , its out , lets use it. I slid the sucker under the last dock section  sort of for flotation. and I got it wedged in there !!!!
Holey Kamoley , Batman , its a mosquito breeding dream w/ all the chambers up top to catch water.
Duh ! what an idea.
This morning , went out to get the black float out.
No way , Jose. Wouldn't budge an inch. Then I looked and said
" how do they put the decking on the aluminum frame. Clips ! "
Removed the decking ( 2 pieces ) and the black float slid right out.
Genius in action. Except , why did you put it in there , to start
Dunno

So , figured I'd waste the whole morning and launched the boat.
Official launch day was next Tuesday , but what the hey - in it went
Ran like a charm
Fished a little 
Came home

A total wasted day ,TG , I needed it

No comments:

Post a Comment