Friday 5 October 2018

Pointless Fear and Paranoia

in lieu of the psychologist or counsellor

I opted for visiting the Korner Pub ( for all you regular readers, the pub is real, no names have been changed to save anyone ).

Originally, M and I saw the little strip mall pub and wondered about ' how safe was it ' , it looks small ' etc.

I went in to investigate. Fear !
Nope, me and the bar tender, a comely blonde. I explained the reason for my visit and she chuckled. I had an Urquel Pilsner and left.
I've been back - many times.
Am I a regular ? I'm not sure. But close really close ....
In fact, I wondered how the guys talked about me when I wasn't there B/C they discuss everyone else. Paranoia !
It seems a large percentage of the guys have nicknames. '  C- mak '
'Crazy Jeff ' etc.
Yesterday, I may have got a nickname. 

We shall see said the Zen Master

Weather got cool to cold overnight AND much drier.

No comments:

Post a Comment