Wednesday 4 September 2019

from Ashford

don't you know

I've decided after many hours surfing YouTube that my advice to music video submitters is ' don't sing '
Not that there are not quality singers, more that the singing can detract from a fairly competent accompaniment.
I'm sure that I'll get much criticism from my 3 readers but I can take it.
The harp is a mellow instrument but I couldn't take a whole lot of harping.

My latest ' find ' is ' the Cavatina from the Deer Hunter ' by Stanley Myers. Now, to be fair. I'm listening to John Williams and Kaori Muraji play.
Exceptionable guitar skills are represented there.

After all my praise of Chromebook and Google, the latest update changed the protocol for gmail so that there is no sign out form gmail.
In essence the gmail account is live all the time you would say, be searching on the net,
Not what I want

And it might be the main culprit is the Chromebook itself. I'm using a HP - Windows laptop right now, on Chrome - and yes I can sign out < so far >

No comments:

Post a Comment