Sunday 29 September 2019

Sunday Coming Down

?

Popped into my head and thought ' why does the title have to make sense ? '


I'll change it later
I'm still binge watching Penn and Teller
and I find the host Allyson Hannigan very appealing.

I even Googled AH to find out about her. She did prime roles on TV sitcoms, of course. However, she is quite content w/ the the gig on P&T. She s cute.

The built in laptop keyboard has been mistyping. We lost symbols
and got replacements from other languages.

In fact, I lost the @ symbol. It is back but apostrophe is gone

OK after some research - its not just me w/ this problem
seems everyone goes through this stuff

Thus, to recap: while typing the @ symbol a " apostrophe " showed up and ? got me an ' e w/ accent "

The cure : hit shift + control together
Aha, but the truth is: the only sure way is to catch the pop up window and change the keyboard setting. I switched from English Canada to English US.
And all is back to normal
For now

BTW Canada is the World Indoor Lacrosse champion.
fifth time in a row, undefeated at the WILC all time





No comments:

Post a Comment