Friday 27 September 2019

On Being Laid Up

in bed

At least the Chromebook is small enough to be handy lying in bed.
Thus. I found the World Indoor Lacrosse Championships which are being held in Langley, B.C.
The games are played Pacific Time - so 3 hours behind < not very convenient b/c a 8PM game there is 11 P local.
However, the TV coverage in Canada is streaming via a website Lacrosse Sports Network. I've watched games live at comfortable times for us here. But better yet they archive and let you access the games as replays.
Canada, has never lost a game since 2003 ( the first tournament, and played every 4 years ). Canada is something like 29 - 0 overall. The goal difference in those games is Canada 380 vs 176 for the other guys.

Well, we can't beat England at Rugby or soccer or darts or political drama. Last night though, it was Canada 21 and England 4. I'll watch the game in a few minutes.

The weather is our September - October type             < blustery and damp and of course rain / drizzle >.

And I look outside and see the chores that I should be doing
BUT why didn't these jobs get done when I was able to get out
Aha ! slaggard I suspect
However, many financial items got dealt with

No comments:

Post a Comment