Sunday 26 January 2020

More

pictures


This is the view and sun below the horizon slightly

Oh, good morning to you

And the day never really improved as it stayed cold to coolish w/ big sun

But experimenting w/ fishing technique has yielded slightly more encouraging results.
My observation is that pinfish have returned to the dock area. My credo is ' everything eats pinfish even pinfish '. When the ' grunts ' return - my name for the little tiddlers that steal bait - other fish follow.
To wit, I caught a ladyfish last night. They jump and run - big ladyfish get the name ' ten tonners ' for their jumping and fighting ability. Mine was a ' tenth tonner ' 
Ah pinfish, bless their little hearts - aggressive and able to take bigger hooks - thats why I can get 'em
- good runs but too small.

No comments:

Post a Comment