Friday 10 January 2020

on Swedish Culture

' you can't slide in here on a shrimp sandwich '

An American TV host asked for uniquely Swedish expressions and got the above

Still used as a rebuff to a perceived high and mighty attitude

Alicia Virkander, babe in residence, was the interviewee. 

A tune came to me while swimming < really there isn't much to think about - pool bottom / splashing noise etc >

Strawberries cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
My summer wine is really made from all these things
I walked in town on silver spurs that jingled to
A song that I had only sang to just a few


by Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazelwood

TG for Google etc

BTW, Google is tracking me. Apparently, I turned on ' location history '
Today, G man produced an itinerary of my / our travels
Spooky.


No comments:

Post a Comment