Friday 17 January 2020

Quiet

not quite
the dishwasher is surging away

Ah, to rinse or not rinse dishes before placing in dishwasher
Definitely a rinser here
I've seen the inside filter and what debris collects.
Eek !

Thus, if you rinse what does a dishwasher do
Well, fires a lot of hot water onto the items
Makes noise and seems modern

I performed a walkabout, meaning I strolled the complex down to the pool. Felt the breeze, cool and dry
Ah ! the day begins. A rosy sky and bands of clouds across the East.

We worship Sun and Sacred Steel -  the mantra of the ' Brotherhood of the Sword '. Sort of the Oddfellows, except way more lethal.    The series is called the        ' Horseclans ' or what happens to North America after an Apocalypse of some sort. Mostly, earthquakes and subsiding landmasses. Human civilization splinters and ethno-cultures spring up. Mimicking Greece etc.
And of course, they fight w/ swords and spears.
Robert Adams is the author. Perhaps, 20 books in the series - I, naturally, probably read all of them.

And by natural tendencies - you imagine yourself in that framework. 
Except a friend said that his acquaintances that do martial arts, practice sword technique using an 8 lb sledge hammer.
Now, I can pick up a sledge and swing to pound a post etc. BUT a fighting process ?
I don't think so.
Oh well , so go your fantasies

I wanted to be a mountain man - except I sleep w/ an electric blanket during the winter.
In ' Jeremiah Johnson ' aka Robert Redford via Stanley Pollack ( director ) - Johnson wakes up and shakes the snow off his blanket. The horse has froze to death    < guess the horse didn't get the electric blanket >.
See. All my fantasies - gone

No comments:

Post a Comment