Wednesday 31 July 2024

đŸ’Ŧ julius comes to

 đŸ’Ŧ a close

' boro weather is muggy and sweat making el supremo

Surrender to the Will of the Night

3rd book of the Instrumentalities of the Night by Glen Cook

I discovered the first book in Massachusetts in 2008. I was early for a get together w/ a lacrosse friend. A shop had a book table - 40% off, so you know that they had me
I knew the name ' Glen Cook ' from Fantasy Sci Fi ' and way more fantasy. Swords and magic kinda writing
Thus, 4 books on, and re - reads over 16 years, I am near the conclusion of Bk III.

Tyranny of the Night
Lord of the Silent Kingdom
...........
Working God s Mischief

BTW, average cost of the books - close to $ 25.I only wanted hardcover editions

Somehow in a story of politics and war [ swords and cannons ] the gruesome got left out.
Big battles and small encounters and yes ..... no gore
just realized as I was typing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment