Wednesday 8 February 2012

BS AND MOUTH GUARDS

Watched a Bruce Springsteen music video - from when     a) he was a young rocker and b)  Courtney Cox comes out of the audience to dance w/ the Boss

Whoa, just noticed I haven't made a posting for days.  Perhaps you needed a break from the relentless onslaught.

So, the plastic crown is doing well.  I cut down my mouthguard that I use for sleeping b/c the mg hit the new crown and I guess the whole area was tender. Then as the area healed the cut down mouth guard started to hurt the fourth tooth from the back ( its a little pointy ). Went out and bought a new mouthguard ( yellow - sanctioned by the NFL or something ). The yellow mg is single density and fits beautifully in my mouth ( very small - though you'd never guess , as it gets used a lot ). 
I've tried mg s that are custom made ( $ 180 and a real loser ) , one that was Dr. Sleepgood's or some such barely could keep it in my mouth ( it hurt and cost $ 40 ) . And about six others w/ varying degrees of success. The cost for these hockey ? mg s is usually 4 - 6 $.
Here it comes the last two - one is no name and the other NFL approved both were $ 1.47 at Wallymart. What have I been doing ????

To be fair, the others probably     a ) fit most people  b) protect your teeth etc from humongous blows as you play a sport.  Thankfully, the only blows that my mg needs to w/stand is M giving me a poke at night so that , I'll roll-over and not snore.  Whoops, forgot to tell you that I chatter and grind my teeth which is the problem.

Let me guess - way too much info                 Well, thnx for listening

No comments:

Post a Comment