Saturday 26 October 2013

Insomnia

Found another reference to real knitting , 5 hrs on overnight TV.

Weather - rotten ,  cool to cold but miserable. Rain , blustery wind.
Sound awful to you. Nah , this is Canada. In Newfoundland , this weather could signal a summer day. Here in S. ON, well , its autumn.

This is Saturday , we have a sluggish day going. Not that this would be that much different from any other day , but sluggish kinda covers it.
Coffee and muffin ( left-over applesauce on top ).

Oh , I got the shingles shot. Zostra the Great or somesuch name.
In fla , a neighbour had shingles last year , and it was not nice.
Actually , results may not be total immunity. You could still get shingles but my doctor believes the symptoms will be greatly reduced. I'll take less.
The way my skin reacts to everything , I'll take any protection that I can get.
I've got bite welts in 3 places right now , hopefully , they are bite marks - anything else , well - don't really want to know.
Thurs , my dentist appointment was a mystery. ' Failure to launch '
He was setting up to freeze me solid , tap the tooth and ..... nope , no qualifying pain. " Which tooth is the problem " , tap , tap. Nothing. Warm water. OK a little response. Ice , yepper, but it faded fast , too fast. So ,I was sent home to wait.
The fact is that there are 3 teeth back there that are potential culprits. Priller the Driller doesn't want to make a mistake and then end up doing root canals on adjacent teeth... and maybe 3 teeth.
BTW - the nickname is an affectionate one , he's been my dentist for 36 yrs and he's very good. Besides , we see him socially now , b/c we set him up w/his current live-in partner. Bonus !
So, this Sunday , no pain , no hint. We wait some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment