Thursday 17 October 2013

.. Would have .....

' If to-day were a fish , I would have thrown it back '
Not necessarily to-day , as such.

So ,I can segue into fishing. Tues - Wed , both days I would have tossed back. Tues - nada on the 'bee : Wed , dismal and gusty , stayed home.
However ,there is walleye in the freezer. Mon. some luck shone down and I got 2 walleye ( nothing else ), Thus , if you're going to catch only something , walleye is good.

I fished hard - well ! as hard as you can sitting in a bassboat in the lap of luxury ( for a fishing boat ). And I get to scoot around the river at some 40 MPH.
The speedometer reads higher but Stratos tech people have told me
w/ a 75 HP motor 40 is tops , no matter what the gauge says. Its fast enough.
Generally , I catch myself singing choruses of  ' Ol' Man River ' - tote that barge and lift that bale - however , it is totally allegorical
... I think I know what I was trying to say there.

I was watching a videography on ' Jimmy Choo ' shoes. Mrs Jimmy Choo ( not her name ) was quoted as saying ' high heels empower me ' as opposed to being a disadvantage. Do tell.

You gotta admit the topics and information in this blog  are not uniform or even predictable.
In case , you're wondering if the random ramblings are a mistake - no , that is pretty much what you'd get in person. I catch myself before I use the same pattern or lack of pattern in conversations. I've noticed people aren't ready for a shotgun approach to conversation - or lack of conversation.

I've said that this blog is therapeutic .. and it is. Think of poor M , w/out this blog... she'd get the shotgun , metaphorically ,in conversation.
I pour out my soul here and save the wear and tear on M.

No comments:

Post a Comment