Thursday 28 May 2015

The Claiming Process

the story so far
The claim for the UK accident was received
The Company ( Halo ) is asking for more info
But I've sent everything that I have

Well ,you didn't think it would be simple ?
Did you ?

The weather : stormy last night and the temperature dropped like a stone after 6 PM and then the rain came
The morning broke clear and cool w/ steady strong winds
At least we don't have flood water running through our home
as in Texas etc

I'm fasting from 10 PM til 10 AM b/c after my physical exam w/ my doc , I go for blood work on Fri

The Toyota Highlander that I drive is a 2005 model. Shortly , I'll need to get the vehicle checked for a whole whack of stuff. i went over all the invoices that I have for work and discovered that I might be using the same spark plugs that came w/ the car. 
I'm not sure that this is possible or even desireable
????  ten years on the original plugs
????  no tune up

Thats what it looks like , according to the invoices that I have



No comments:

Post a Comment