Saturday 6 February 2016

( #1299 ) Real Fishermen ???

We were offered an invitation to watch SuperBowl " L " at a pub , and I said that the only problem is that we'd need to watch the game.
I might surf back and forth but M will dutifully check at the end of each 1/4 to see if we won the pool that we are in. Its pick a box and pray....... really pray
I mean 4 winners and 100 boxes. Some boxes ( cross numbers ) are more valuable ,still , we'd need to invoke the ' faint hope ' clause , here.

I've started to indicate that I'm closing in on 1300 posts. 1300 is way more than I could have ever imagined
Ooh ! thats a lot of therapy there - venting etc

On an advert for ' Wicked Tuna ' , yes tuna fishing off Glouchester MA .
The vid shows a fisherman waking w/ the voice over ' a fisherman doesn't wake thinking of yesterday's failures ' 
Oops ! didn't know that
file it away under , proper thinking


No comments:

Post a Comment