Sunday 21 January 2018

Hello to the World

or my little part

Travel. Hate the going but not so bad being there

I've reflected on the topic of world travel. Thailand etc
Australia is miles away

TG for the Discovery channel.
Scenery. Scenery is everywhere

I recall a novel by Martha Grimes, in which a character praises the moors of England. ' Moors ' are apparently vast tracts of wild growth and swampy land. The Colonel lauds the bleakness and stillness. 
I was sitting on the front porch to-day after the 7 - 11 run, thinking of the view as unique

7 - 11 as in the convenience store up the street. Twice a week, I get coffee in a 7 - 11 coffee mug.
Why ? 
We can make coffee in the room.
Well, you see when travel comes up, as in where everyone has traveled to, my response is ' if there isn't a 7 - 11 to visit - I don't want to be there '
Thus, I feel obligated to go
" When you talk the talk - you gotta do the walk "
or some such
and actually I drive
6 blocks
?
Couldn't you walk ?
Ah, I give the car a work out
This AM for example, I did the tire pressure check

An explanation for eveything
Or
as my dentist says
people can rationalize anything

We shall see said the Zen Master

Enjoy the scenery

WHERE EVER YOU ARE !
its unique and beautiful

trust me



No comments:

Post a Comment