Sunday 28 January 2018

Seven Eleven

naturals at the craps table

-  At the table, on the come out, 7 or 11 is the automatic winner
-  my old address growing up

To-day was 7 - 11 day. I drive up to 7-11 for coffee
B/c when people discuss travel, my reply is:
' if there isn't a 7-11 close , why would I want to be there '

So, be careful what you say
I feel obligated to fulfill my words

Bonus: I brought back coffee and breakfast empanadas
won ton wrappers filled w/ egg , sausage and peppers

Very apropos b/c I've been making pot stickers at home

I betcha these empanadas are greasier than mine
they taste terrific !

Praise be to Jimmy Buffett singing :
' its not the Canadian's fault '
Here , here

A while ago, in April 2010 I decide to buy a laptop for travel. I did some research and through a friend managed to get a fair deal on a Dell Laptop, Studio 17. The sucker was big or is big but for the future, the plan was that the Studio 17 would become the primary computer in the house.
The future came quick, as in 3 months. The tower PC despite an upgrade was too slow and getting slower.
The Dell become it
Now, 8 years later, the Studio 17 functions as the everyday computer. However, for car travel Studio 17 has become mobile again. At 7 # this is not Mac Air or tablet.
On the road, Studio 17 is reliable and adaptable.

Thus, that decision was a great move.

the baby laptop has been alright and for the 4 or 5 hundred sunk into the purchase and refurbishing - not a bad deal.
Not quite the gem that the Studio 17 is 




No comments:

Post a Comment