Sunday 1 April 2018

1990

post # 1990

Sun for us
Clouding over at 11 AM

A revelation - I've been saying the name wrong, my whole life.
Tycho Brahe  or " tie ko - o bra "

Actually , pronounced " tik - o bra - hee "

Oh well, I'd never heard but rather read the name

Health talk : I arrived home overweight ( for me ) a tad above          # 181 
Slowly, the number has fallen to #176 ( as at this morning )

The real problem : my whole life no matter what my weight ( the number ) - somebody has always said ' You need to get in shape '

I guess that there is something about the way that I look. 
Chunky looking ?
Chubby-kins ( as we use to say )
Chubby little creature was another fav

Thus, I'm looking out of shape - I'm sure

No scurrying sounds
No bodies in the traps

No comments:

Post a Comment