Monday 9 April 2018

Something Happened, Alright

I copied a ' paste ' from the CBC website

The window popped up ' mixed media may impair the ability of the page translator ' 
basically, I blew it

Same old , same old weather pattern if you've been following along
which I assume that you are

Fallout from the attic adventures
the hall ceiling is cracked
along the seam lines for the drywall

I think that you are supposed to walk on the studs and not the boards in the attic
big Oops, there, I guess

The JHU BlueJays surged and defended their way to a 13 - 11 victory over Ohio State U.
The Jays are 8 - 2 ( losses to N. Carolina and Loyola )
In the B1G Conference, once the Big 10, now over 16 schools
or somesuch, the Jays are 2 - 0.
In fact, the 2 wins guarantees a B1G play-off berth.
Left to play are Penn State and Michigan and Maryland
Michigan, PSU are top 20 in the nation and UM is # 2



No comments:

Post a Comment