Wednesday 23 May 2018

Sun in the Sky

oh, me oh, my

Rhymes

I smell like an eucalyptus factory, but the shoulder is at peace.

OK How did this bout of shoulder pain start. Last week, I shifted myself in bed and sort of ' scrunched up my shoulder ' -- Eek !

However, FYI - I can do push ups and all my free weight exercises.

The real problem seems to be jerky movement. As in, bumping my hand into an object , even lightly , causes the grabbing pain.

Oldness Egad what a fate. my uncle says the alternative is not as charming

I'm deciding whether to allow the ' PigGuide ' to send me emails.
I keep 2 email accts. One is the give out one, as in ' do you want the latest on dining out in England ' , hence the PigGuide.
I'll need to re - visit the site and see why I joined.
I'm betting it was a ' free ' beer or a discount. That stuff gets me everytime.
Apparently, the rules of engagement have changed in Britain and re-need my permission.
Everyday, job #1 is clear the email.

No comments:

Post a Comment