Monday 30 July 2018

a Fine Balance

or close to a saw off

The battle between sun and rain. We need both, natch - and we are getting our share of heat and water. The lawns look a little shopworn from the lengthy hot spell but lately a good mix of rain should perk the grass up.

To-day, for example, warm w/ a dash of humid - No not great conditions for roofing as the guy across the street is doing ( by himself, I think ) but all in all a reasonable day.

I did a little grunt work yesterday, namely weeding and trimming. And managed to get a rash spot from touching plants. I wolfed down some anti-histamine as soon as I saw the pimple, and maybe I got drugs in me in time to prevent a spread of rash.

I was wearing long sleeves and gloves but still while reaching down, knew that I made contact w/ some stems and leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment