Thursday 19 July 2018

Reality

I don't travel well
Flying is off putting for me

Thus, I can't imagine stagecoach or sailing ship
or any other conveyance

The phrase ' doesn't travel well ' is used for wine < and me >

I inherited a cold from the baby of the house in England.
So far, just a head cold

BUT for me. Next my throat is sore
                      Fever starts
                      In bed for 2 days

That is the progression

Did you know Toronto is the same latitude as Cannes, France

And London is the same latitude as Calgary, AB, Canada

' its a long way from LA to Denver
its a long time to hang in the sky '

London is further, there JD < John Denver ? >

The best part of flying : thinking about it

In the movie, ' Apoclaypse, Now ' the River Patrol has a saying
' never get out of the boat '
Should my saying be ' never leave the ground '

We shall see said the Zen Master


No comments:

Post a Comment