Sunday 22 July 2018

My Saturday

What ? I didn't know its Sunday !

The lead in: I had the sniffles Wed through Thurs. Fri felt a little rough. Napped and went to poker. Came home at 12:30 Saturday feeling like crap ( thats an expression, I felt headachy,stuffed up-- I felt like crap )

Saturday, in bed all day. I couldn't get comfortable, tossed and turned. Then about 4P, M stuck a thermometer in my mouth.
Oh ! 38.1 C ( 101 F )
Oops ! you're sick
Pop the Advil and went to sleep.
That was Saturday.

To-day, humanity has returned. I have no appetite which means I'm close to dead b/c I dream of food and cooking. I plan my meals for the day, lying in bed in the morning. Doesn't always happen the way I planned but I look forward to something new. Then eat the same thing.
My big kicks right now are olives. Thus, olives /cheese / slice of bread ( a ploughmans plate ) is lunch.
Also, prunes. While in England, the Bubble Inn had stewed prunes.
I decided to buy pitted prunes.I soak 3 prunes in water, wait a few hours and bingo bongo - I've got a snack.

I think that I'm fever free. My head is clear just not hungry.

So, what did you do Saturday ?

I'll write about Sunday, later. But don't expect too much

TTFN
We shall see said the Zen Master

P.S. 8:33 I had a beer. I saw on line that chicken soup, garlic, ginger etc all make you feel slightly better. But since the only alcohol was mouthwash and a sip of Canadian Club, 12 yr old whiskey. What the ' hey ' 
It couldn't make me deader, we shall see said the Zen master

No comments:

Post a Comment