Wednesday 30 January 2019

What ! You Stopped Caring

sorry to all the fans of the blog

Uncharacteristically, this interval has been the longest break in the chain. " I can still hear you saying that you'll never break the chain "  Fleetwood Mac

No explanation

well, lets try its been cold < NO>
the CB13 has been acting up < NO>

Ah, inspiration or lack thereof

and we've been on the road 
and some nights have been uncomfortable. My head has been aching. I picked up the Florida Flu. Yes, I managed to catch a cold or flu bug w/ the outside temperature at 50F or really 70 F.
And travelling north into cold then freezing cold, did not help.

Thus, I may be back at the old grind.

Alright words of inspiration ' Hang in there '
What ? Is that all you've got for this

Thats all I got for most situations



No comments:

Post a Comment