Thursday 31 March 2022

Spring - Sprung on us

 leaped up and bit us on the ass

My thoughts. We are watching ' the Darkest Hour ', the dramtization of the early days of war for England in 1940. So like, Ukraine, right now, vastly superior motorized forces raced through the Low Countires and France.

However, over all that is, the knowlwedge that ' you better stop complaining b/c someone is worse off than you '

To wit, M said to my older cousin, ' I'm tking 4 pills a day '
the reply was ' I'm taking 18 '   < this is the cousin that I visited recently >

As well, our neighbours and friends have Covid. The family attended a Maple Leafs game - full capacity and masking was optional. The game was Sunday and the youngest next door tested positive on Monday. Cold symptoms and fever abound next door.


No comments:

Post a Comment